Social Media Intern
RushOrder is currently seeking a social media intern who can help support our marketing efforts. You'll be joining an entrepreneurial team of hard-working and creative people who are passionate about building something great!
Some responsibilities include:
- Develop strategies to inspire our followers, and keep them engaging / participating in our current and upcoming campaigns
- Market research for development of posts, updates, and general social media content to keep our current and future user base engaged
- Supporting the management/maintenance of RushOrder's social media channels
- Engaging with relevant social media trends and popular platforms to expand and strengthen RushOrder's online presence
- Research and brainstorm ideas to improve RushOrder's social media practices
Desired Skills and Experience:
Successful candidates will possess the following characteristics:
- Experience in the effective use of social media for community engagement
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Internet and social media savvy
- Ability to perceive and remain consistent with RushOrder’s voice/messaging through the use of images, video, written copy, etc.
- Desire to work in a startup environment
- Ability to multi-task; must be organized and detail-oriented
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.